Saturday, February 11, 2012

Soccer and Police

I never really liked getting stopped by the police for whatever reason... either speeding, public urination, getting hit by car, the latter being the only one which has happened thus far and yes, I did have to pay a $25 ticket after being hit, thank you Newport RI!!! but now I can add being stopped by the police walking to a soccer pitch to play a game of pick up... in Prague... the wonders of the world. I claimed Irish citizenship, because I am both an Irish and an American citizen, and went to ply anyway. The soccer was fantastic, and I hope we can do it again next saturday or even sooner.

There is the possibility of a toga party tonight to celebrate a friend's birthday. Sounds exciting and this would be my first toga party... i wouldn't be at all surprised if I was the only one to show up in one either haha.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment