Tuesday, February 14, 2012

BARCA

FC Barcelona, my favorite club is up 1-0 at the half in the first of two legs during this round of 16 action of the Champions League. Hoping they can pull through, as I expect them too ;), to win it in style. Love watching their style of play, its like poetry on the pitch or fresco delicately put together.

Caught up in the US version of Shameless, and I love it!! Cracks me up royally, and now starting the UK version of the show. Ian is my favorite character in the US version so far, but Macy does a great job at being despicable hahaha.

Here are some picks from my study abroad in Prague so far.


Old Town Square


Some sunset near where i go to school


Near a monastery overlooking Prague castle


Another view from the monastery


Me pretending to be dead on my friend's bed

Having a great time here so far an back to the second half of the match. later...

No comments:

Post a Comment