Sunday, February 12, 2012

Clubbing... Kinda

I knew it was going to happen as soon as th eidea was presented. I was dressed for going to a club, I was in my school dance club's sweatpants, with a decent shirt, but based on previous experiences, I should have known that I wasn't going to get in because of them. My friends said ry anyway, so I did, and I was right. The only problem I can see with wearing sweatpants to a club is that they're not as fashionesque as, say, jeans or even designer clothes... but they're so damn comfy!

So I went to a jazz bar that played a couple Michael Jackson songs and a few other beats and enjoyed my time there with my friends. Kinda ironic that I don't really drink and didn't that night... and the toga party was a no go, couldn't find a sheet big enough since all i had was a fitted one for a twin size bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment