Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm so bad at keeping up with things, evidence by the lack of posts that I'm actually putting up on this blog. Still I will try my best. Here's a poem from a while back I wrote since i said I would post another one...

Sentimentalities of a Melancholic Agoraphobic
strain the world apart from the tears
gathered in my hands throughout the years
stretched beyond the grave to the sinner’s core
a shallow emptiness lives forever more
its scratching just beneath the surface
as cold and dark as death’s immortal kiss
caught in an orb is time grown old
the secrets of his life left untold

more just random words that flow in and out of my head...
On another note, Barca has had some solid victories recently with Messi's stunning 5 goal performance in their 7-1 victory of Bayer 04 Leverkusen, and the recent victory in the domestic league over Santander... I love this team so much!!

Spring break is coming up soon, in about 4 days, and I will be heading to Germany to visit a friend and then up to Sweden to visit another one. 

Have a good day everyone, time for class...

No comments:

Post a Comment